Sunday, March 9, 2008

Welcome!


Ok, on the chance that I bore everyone with my weight loss stories and rants, I figured I'd just start a new blog since weight loss is growing as a passion for me; and my dinner tonight inspired me.

So welcome, feel free to stop by with suggestions, recipes, activity suggestions, or just basic bs.

So what did I have for dinner that inspired a whole new blog? PIZZA!!! Yea, that's right, I said pizza, and I'm on Weight Watchers, AND I didn't cheat or go into my flex points! Ya! I was a little worried it would kind of suck but it didn't at all and it was really good, so for my first post on my new blog here is the recipe:

~Preheat oven to 400 degrees~

2 Flatout Carbdown Italian flat breads
1 cup of fat free Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup of Ragu Mushroom sauce
22 slices of Hormal Pizza Ready Canadian Bacon slices
Pam Olive Oil 0 Calorie 0 Fat cooking spray

Weight Watchers points=10 total 5 per pizza.

Spray the flat breads and possibly your pizza pan first. Then pour 1/4 cup of the Ragu sauce on each of the flat breads and spread evenly. After that use 1/2 cup of the cheese on each flat bread then add 11 slices of the Hormel Pizza Ready Canadian Bacon slices to each flat bread. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.

Enjoy! I had a 10 point meal eating pizza! It was awesome, and it only took like 5 minutes to prepare! Bonne Appetite everyone!

**Disclaimer, I did not steal this recipe from anyone, I just thought I would try it out as I was buying groceries! Also, the pizza in the picture is not mine, I didn't have pineapples on mine.LOL**

2 comments:

Sarah said...

look for hunt's "no sugar added italian style sauce" for a great 0 point sauce (1/2 cup).

i LOVE making pizzas. i have used flatouts as well as western bagel alternative pitas [my fave, but sometimes hard to find].

i like to pig out, so i usually make two. :) it a ton of food!

Shelah said...

I am a pizza addict. That looks absolutely YUMMY!!!!